What You'll Get
- $37.50 for one G-Pass ticket for 2nd balcony seating (up to $57.25 value)
- $47.05 for one G-Pass ticket for 1st balcony seating (up to $68.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His music: power-pop that doesn’t skimp on the power or the pop; wistful ballads; alternative rock with such broad appeal, it should just be called “everyday people rock”
- His voice: with a range that ranges from a slinky R&B purr to a gale force rock ‘n roll bellow, Thomas is the rare singer born with six-pack abs on his larynx
- When you met him: most likely in 1996, when Matchbox Twenty’s debut album went 12x Platinum due to Rob-powered hits such as “Push” and “3 A.M.”
- When Rob first found solo glory: with “Smooth,” the aptly-named 1999 collaboration with Santana that earned Rob three Grammy awards and ranks #2 on Billboard’s “Hot 100 All-Time Top Songs”
- What’s new with Rob: a brand new album entitled The Great Unknown, featuring the synth-poppy new single, “Trust You,” co-written with OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder
- What to expect: Rob says he’ll “be playing some of the new stuff, some of the old stuff — a little bit of everything”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.