What You'll Get
- $24.50 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission floor standing (up to $47 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You know Kreiger best: as the sole guitarist that anchored The Doors from 1965 to 1973, and one of the two surviving members (along with drummer John Densmore)
- His forte: jazz, flamenco, blues, and rock ‘n’ roll, as delivered finger-style through his Gibson SG
- His ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: 76
- Doors hits penned by Kreiger: “Light My Fire,” “Love Me Two Times,” “Love Her Madly,” and “Touch Me”
- Fun fact: “Light My Fire” was the first song Krieger ever wrote, and the tune that propelled the band to stardom
- Disputable fun fact: Krieger’s “Touch Me” was originally titled “Hit Me,” which Jim Morrison changed out of fear that audiences would take the phrase literally
- What to expect live: plenty of Doors favorites played by Kreiger and a full band, and perhaps some anecdotes behind the songs
- How you know special guest Leslie West: as the founding guitarist and vocalist of hard-rock outfit Mountain
- Ramones claim to fame: Johnny Ramone called him “one of the top five guitar players of his era”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.