- $24.50 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission floor standing (up to $47 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- You know Kreiger best: as the sole guitarist that anchored The Doors from 1965 to 1973, and one of the two surviving members (along with drummer John Densmore)
- His forte: jazz, flamenco, blues, and rock ‘n’ roll, as delivered finger-style through his Gibson SG
- His ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: 76
- Doors hits penned by Kreiger: “Light My Fire,” “Love Me Two Times,” “Love Her Madly,” and “Touch Me”
- Fun fact: “Light My Fire” was the first song Krieger ever wrote, and the tune that propelled the band to stardom
- Disputable fun fact: Krieger’s “Touch Me” was originally titled “Hit Me,” which Jim Morrison changed out of fear that audiences would take the phrase literally
- What to expect live: plenty of Doors favorites played by Kreiger and a full band, and perhaps some anecdotes behind the songs
- How you know special guest Leslie West: as the founding guitarist and vocalist of hard-rock outfit Mountain
- Ramones claim to fame: Johnny Ramone called him “one of the top five guitar players of his era”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.