What You'll Get
- $14.99 for one ticket to Robby Krieger (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, April 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Stone Pony
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- You know Kreiger best: as the sole guitarist that anchored The Doors from 1965 to 1973, and one of the two surviving members (along with drummer John Densmore)
- His forte: jazz, flamenco, blues, and rock ‘n’ roll, as delivered finger-style through his Gibson SG
- His ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of “100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time”: 76
- Doors hits penned by Kreiger: “Light My Fire,” “Love Me Two Times,” “Love Her Madly,” and “Touch Me”
- Fun fact: “Light My Fire” was the first song Krieger ever wrote, and the tune that propelled the band to stardom
- Disputable fun fact: Krieger’s “Touch Me” was originally titled “Hit Me,” which Jim Morrison changed out of fear that audiences would take the phrase literally
- What to expect live: plenty of Doors favorites played by Kreiger and a full band, perhaps some anecdotes behind the songs, and jazzy tracks from solo albums such as Singularity and Cinematix
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 4/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Stone Pony. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.