All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket with Zone 3 seating ($30 value)
- $25 for one ticket with Zone 2 seating ($40 value)
- $29 for one ticket with Zone 1 seating ($50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The sound: Cray is regarded as one of the finest blues guitarists of his generation, paying homage to the form’s roots while updating it for modern audiences.
- The accolades: Since releasing Who’s Been Talkin’ in 1980, Cray has won five Grammy awards and been nominated for 15. He was inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame in 2011.
- The tunes: Listen for standout tracks such as “Smoking Gun” and “I Guess I Showed Her” off his breakout album Strong Persudader, as well as “You Move Me” off 2014’s In My Soul, his twenty-third album.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Whiting
It would be hard to think of The Whiting as anything less than opulent. Before audiences grab one of the theater's 2,043 seats, they pass through a lobby where a golden sphere hangs suspended. That sphere, completed a year after the theater's founding in 1967, is made up of 675 gold-plated steel branches, stretching 7 feet in diameter, and is valued at $5 million. It's a fitting tribute to the venue's namesake: James H. Whiting, an early pioneer of the auto industry. Although its gold dulled over time—along with the rest of the theater—a renovation in 1999 helped it sparkle once again and continue drawing passersby into its gravitation field.