What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $54.50 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine section seating (up to $54.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound: Cray is regarded as one of the finest blues guitarists of his generation, paying homage to the form’s roots while updating it for modern audiences.
- The accolades: Since releasing Who’s Been Talkin’ in 1980, Cray has won five Grammy awards and been nominated for 15. He was inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame in 2011.
- The tunes: Listen for standout tracks such as “Smoking Gun” and “I Guess I Showed Her” off his breakout album Strong Persudader, as well as “You Move Me” off 2014’s In My Soul, his twenty-third album.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.