What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for mid to rear house (up to $51 value)
- View the seating chart
The Robert Cray Band
- The Sound: Cray is regarded as one of the finest blues guitarists of his generation, paying homage to the form’s roots while updating it for modern audiences and connecting it to rock.
- The Accolades: Since releasing Who’s Been Talkin’ in 1980, Cray has won 5 Grammy awards and been nominated for 15. He was inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame in 2011.
- The Tunes: Listen for standout tracks such as “Smoking Gun” and “I Guess I Showed Her” off his breakout album Strong Persuader, as well as new cuts from 2017’s Robert Cray & Hi Rhythm.
- His Background: The son of the legendary Ruby Dee and Osie Davis, the bluesman learned finger picking in one night, on train from Boston to New York, from a nine-fingered guitarist.
- His Awards: nominations for nine W.C. Handy Awards, including a nod for Best Blues Song for “Waiting on the Cards to Fall,” and the Blues Foundation’s 1993 Keeping the Blues Alive Award
- In Recent Days: Davis teamed up with harmonica player Fabrizio Poggi to release 2017’s Sonny and Brownie’s Last Train.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 16 must be accompanied by guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.