- $17.50 for one G-Pass to Robert Earl Keen (up to $41.25 value)
- When: Thursday, June 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Wellmont Theater
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Robert Earl Keen
- If you’re from Texas: You know Robert Earl Keen. Maybe you’ve even barbecued with him.
- But in case you’re not from Texas: Robert Earl Keen has been bringing the soul of the Lone Star State to you since the early 1980s on his relentless tours
- His talents: penning narrative country and folk tunes that touch and tickle the heart, rolling up new fans everywhere he plays like a gigantic lint roller that picks up people instead of lint
- Hit that epitomizes his good cheer: “The Front Porch Song,” which he cowrote with his lifelong pal and fellow Texas A&M alumnus Lyle Lovett
- Other acts that have drunk from the well of Robert Earl’s songbook: George Strait, Joe Ely, The Highwaymen, Nanci Griffith, and the Dixie Chicks
- Fun fact: “Americana” wasn’t recognized as a music genre until the industry magazine Gavin put Robert Earl on their cover
- REK favorites you might hear on this tour: “Gringo Honeymoon,” “Five Pound Bass,”
- To get a taste of his live shows: Check out his live albums. He has six under his belt buckle.