What You'll Get
- $17.50 for one G-Pass to Robert Earl Keen (up to $41.25 value)
- When: Thursday, June 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Wellmont Theater
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Robert Earl Keen
- If you’re from Texas: You know Robert Earl Keen. Maybe you’ve even barbecued with him.
- But in case you’re not from Texas: Robert Earl Keen has been bringing the soul of the Lone Star State to you since the early 1980s on his relentless tours
- His talents: penning narrative country and folk tunes that touch and tickle the heart, rolling up new fans everywhere he plays like a gigantic lint roller that picks up people instead of lint
- Hit that epitomizes his good cheer: “The Front Porch Song,” which he cowrote with his lifelong pal and fellow Texas A&M alumnus Lyle Lovett
- Other acts that have drunk from the well of Robert Earl’s songbook: George Strait, Joe Ely, The Highwaymen, Nanci Griffith, and the Dixie Chicks
- Fun fact: “Americana” wasn’t recognized as a music genre until the industry magazine Gavin put Robert Earl on their cover
- REK favorites you might hear on this tour: “Gringo Honeymoon,” “Five Pound Bass,”
- To get a taste of his live shows: Check out his live albums. He has six under his belt buckle.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Wellmont Theater on 6/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.