What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Robert Earl Keen, starting from $20
- General-admission standing
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Robert Earl Keen
- If you’re from Texas: You know Robert Earl Keen. Maybe you’ve even barbecued with him.
- But in case you’re not from Texas: Robert Earl Keen has been bringing the soul of the Lone Star State to you since the early 1980s on his relentless tours
- His talents: penning narrative country and folk tunes that touch and tickle the heart, rolling up new fans everywhere he plays like a gigantic lint roller that picks up people instead of lint
- Hit that epitomizes his good cheer: “The Front Porch Song,” which he cowrote with his lifelong pal and fellow Texas A&M alumnus Lyle Lovett
- Other acts that have drunk from the well of Robert Earl’s songbook: George Strait, Joe Ely, The Highwaymen, Nanci Griffith, and the Dixie Chicks
- Fun fact: “Americana” wasn’t recognized as a music genre until the industry magazine Gavin put Robert Earl on their cover
- REK favorites you might hear on this tour: “Gringo Honeymoon” and “Five Pound Bass”
- To get a taste of his live shows: Check out his live albums. He has seven under his belt buckle.
The Fine Print