What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket for seating in the upper mezzanine
- $33 for one ticket for general admission to the Skybar
- Click to view the seating chart
Chef Robert Irvine Live!
- How you know Chef Robert Irvine: He’s the star of Food Network’s Dinner: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible.
- His live show: It’s more than a cooking demonstration—it’s a true multimedia experience, complete with a large screen above the stage that projects elaborate views of every dish.
- The most exciting element: the audience
- How so? In the latest iteration of this event, the audience takes charge, spinning a digital wheel to determine the ingredients, the time limits, and the challenges that Irvine will have to face.
- Tearing down the fourth wall: up to 30 people may also be called on stage to taste some of the cuisine, participate in the madcap happenings, or wear Irvine’s colander like a knight’s helmet
- How else you can participate: by playing on your smartphone mid-show—Tweeted questions and Facebook posts from those watching could wind up changing the show’s direction
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.