- $33 for one ticket for seating in the upper mezzanine
- $33 for one ticket for general admission to the Skybar
- Click to view the seating chart
Chef Robert Irvine Live!
- How you know Chef Robert Irvine: He’s the star of Food Network’s Dinner: Impossible and Restaurant: Impossible.
- His live show: It’s more than a cooking demonstration—it’s a true multimedia experience, complete with a large screen above the stage that projects elaborate views of every dish.
- The most exciting element: the audience
- How so? In the latest iteration of this event, the audience takes charge, spinning a digital wheel to determine the ingredients, the time limits, and the challenges that Irvine will have to face.
- Tearing down the fourth wall: up to 30 people may also be called on stage to taste some of the cuisine, participate in the madcap happenings, or wear Irvine’s colander like a knight’s helmet
- How else you can participate: by playing on your smartphone mid-show—Tweeted questions and Facebook posts from those watching could wind up changing the show’s direction
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.