What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters (up to $40.70 value)
- When: Thursday, September 10, at 7:45 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters
- When you first heard that melodic wail: when he fronted blues-tinged rock legends Led Zeppelin
- Some of the accolades his voice has earned him: “Greatest Metal Vocalist of All Time” by Hit Parader; winner of Planet Rock’s “Greatest Voice in Rock”; crowned the “Greatest of All Lead Singers” by the readers of Rolling Stone
- Where his pipes took him after Zeppelin: onto collaborations with bandmate Jimmy Page and bluegrass singer Alison Krauss
- His latest project: the Sensational Space Shifters, who deftly blend blues and psychedelia
- What to expect live: new originals from Plant’s latest album, Lullaby and… The Ceaseless Roar and reinterpreted Zeppelin classics, including “Friends,” “Going to California,” and “Rock and Roll”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Meadow Brook Music Festival on 9/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.