- $15 for one G-Pass to see a Rochester Americans game ($30.65 value)
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Seating: Sections 101–129
- Must purchase together to sit together.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Against the Iowa Wild on Friday, January 2, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Rampage on Wednesday, January 7, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Saturday, January 10, at 7:05 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
With the 2014–15 season well underway, the Amerks are on a quest to claim the franchise’s seventh Calder Cup while working within the Western Conference’s slightly retooled North Division. Though the team hasn’t quite found a groove to match its young talent, the offensive production of Phil Varone has provided the team with a much-needed bright spot. Through 27 games, the left-handed center recorded a team-high 24 points, earning him a spot among the AHL’s top 15 scorers. Varone will have to stay hot when the new year brings a fresh onslaught of opposing squads to Blue Cross Arena.
The Rochester Americans—the Amerks—are a professional ice hockey team that can trace its roots back to the 1956–57 American Hockey League (AHL) season. Based out of Rochester, NY, and playing in the North Division of the AHL Eastern Conference, the Amerks are the Buffalo Sabres' affiliate team. To date, they have won six regular season championships, 14 division championships, three conference championships, and six league championships. Terry and Kim Pegula purchased the Amerks in conjunction with their purchase of the Buffalo Sabres in 2011. Their home base, the Blue Cross Arena at the War Memorial, oversees most of their season, while a select number of games are played at Key Bank Center.