- $27 for one G-Pass ticket to My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy! (up to $45.25 value)
- When: Thursday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rochester Auditorium Theatre
- Seating: orchestra center, right center, and left center; rows F–Z
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!
One of Broadway’s longest running solo shows, My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish & I’m in Therapy!—Steve Solomon’s autobiographical romp introduces the audience to the author’s eccentric extended family in a riff that’s garnered rave reviews throughout the country. Leaping linguistically through various spot-on accents, sound effects, and diverse characterizations, Solomon’s affectionate impersonations of his kin paint a portrait of an unusual home-life. In excavating his own upbringing, his parent’s courtship, and his mother’s failings at kosher cooking, among other anecdotes, he envelops the audience in the weird and wonderful world called family.