- One ticket to a Rochester Knighthawks lacrosse game
- Where: Blue Cross Arena
- Door time: One hour before game
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $13 for one ticket for 200-level teal seating in sections 200–201, 203–204, 209–221, or 226–227 (up to a $37.30 value)
- $16 for one ticket for 200-level purple seating in sections 205–206 or 222–225 (up to a $42.40 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the Toronto Rock on Saturday, January 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Calgary Roughnecks on Saturday, February 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the New England Black Wolves on Saturday, April 25, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
When they defeated the Calgary Roughnecks back on May 31, the Knighthawks made history as the first NLL team ever to win three straight championships. After a long off season of polishing the Champions Cup and digging a hole deep enough to safely hide it, the K-Hawks return to the turf next month for their 21st season. Reigning NLL MVP Cody Jamieson once again leads the team’s attack alongside veteran Dan Dawson, who is celebrating his 14th season in the league. Jamieson, Dawson, and the rest of the K-Hawks must be prepared for early tests, too, including a formidable Toronto Rock Squad and a Calgary team that will surely be out for revenge.
After joining the National Lacrosse League in 1995, the Rochester Knighthawks quickly established themselves as one of the sport’s most formidable franchises. In just two years, the K-Hawks won their first championship—and their first major rivalry, too, falling to the Toronto Rock three times during subsequent championships. In 2012’s title game, the team faced off against another Canadian foe, the Edmonton Rush, and won handily, earning the team its fourth championship and granting each Knighthawk lifelong Canadian citizenship as dictated by NAFTA.