- $10 for one G-Pass for seating in section 203, 204, 209, 210, 214–216, 226, or 227 (up to $22.50 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for seating in section 101–103, 111, 113, 114, 116, 117, 119, or 127–129 (up to $32.50 value)
- $18 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 104–109, 121–127, 205–208, or 222–225 ($35.50 value)
- Available games: Saturday, January 30, at 7:30 p.m. (Georgia Swarm); Saturday, March 26, at 7:30 p.m. (New England Black Wolves); Saturday, April 16, at 7:30 p.m. (Swarm)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
- 2015 recap: the Knighthawks posted a solid 12–6 record last season, finishing second in the NLL East Division en route to their fifth-straight playoff berth
- Home-field advantage: Blue Cross Arena proved nightmarish for visiting teams last season, as the K-Hawks cruised to a 7–2 record on their home turf
- Player to watch: former MLL MVP Cody Jamieson, who returned from injury during the team’s January 9 opener and needed just 19 seconds to score the season’s first goal.
After joining the National Lacrosse League in 1995, the Rochester Knighthawks quickly established themselves as one of the sport's most formidable franchises. In just two years, the K-Hawks won their first championship—and their first major rivalry, too, falling to the Toronto Rock three times during subsequent championships. In 2012's title game, the team faced off against another Canadian foe, the Edmonton Rush, and won handily, earning the team its fourth championship and granting each Knighthawk lifelong Canadian citizenship as dictated by NAFTA. The K-Hawks followed that accomplishment with championships in 2013 and 2014, completing an impressive three-peat.