- $18 for one G-Pass for premium seating ($35.50 value)
- $16 for one G-Pass for 100-level end seating ($32.50 value)
- $10 for one G-Pass for 200-level end seating ($22.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
- 2015 recap: the Knighthawks posted a solid 12–6 record last season, finishing second in the NLL East Division en route to their fifth-straight playoff berth
- Home-field advantage: Blue Cross Arena proved nightmarish for visiting teams last season, as the K-Hawks cruised to a 7–2 record on their home turf
- Stifling defense: Rochester’s D allowed just 173 goals (less than 10 per game), the lowest total in the NLL
After joining the National Lacrosse League in 1995, the Rochester Knighthawks quickly established themselves as one of the sport's most formidable franchises. In just two years, the K-Hawks won their first championship—and their first major rivalry, too, falling to the Toronto Rock three times during subsequent championships. In 2012's title game, the team faced off against another Canadian foe, the Edmonton Rush, and won handily, earning the team its fourth championship and granting each Knighthawk lifelong Canadian citizenship as dictated by NAFTA. The K-Hawks followed that accomplishment with championships in 2013 and 2014, completing an impressive three-peat.