- One G-Pass to the Country Rock & Rewind Festival with Rascal Flatts, Rick Springfield, The Romantics and Ashley Monroe
- When: Saturday, August 22, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Hersheypark Stadium
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21.50 for sections F, G, 3–6, or 27–30 (up to $42.90 value)
- $34.50 for section D, E, D2, E2, 6, 7, 26, or 27 (up to $69.15 value)
- $51 for section A, B, C, 7, 8, 25, or 26 (up to $101.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Country Rock and Rewind Festival
- Rascal Flatts: the trio’s racked up a dozen number-one hits to go along with their multiple ACM, CMA, and CMT Awards—not to mention their membership in the Grand Ole Opry
- Rick Springfield: having singlehandedly soundtracked the ’80s with hits such as “Jessie’s Girl” and “I’ve Done Everything For You,” Springfield can today be seen on Dave Grohl’s Sound City documentary and returning to General Hospital as Dr. Noah Drake
- The Romantics: heavily influenced by British punk, these Detroit pop rockers’ infectious hits include “Talking in Your Sleep” and “What I Like About You,” which still hit the airwaves and pop up in movies such as Shrek 2
- Ashley Monroe: having cut her teeth as a backing vocalist for Jack White’s Third Man Records, this relative of Carl Smith and the Carter Family achieved critical acclaim with her 2013 release Like a Rose