What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption by September 26, 2016.
- $69 for race registration for one (up to $79 value)
All participants receive the following:
- Admission to the finish line festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Technical participant T-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Exclusive finisher’s medal
- Complimentary post-race beer (21+)
- Runners Perks discounts
Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Brooklyn Half Marathon
- The Half-Marathon: 13.1 miles on the closed streets of Brooklyn, livened up with bands playing along the way and cheering squads keeping spirits high
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll: In addition to the local acts along the course, the event caps off with a yet-to-be-announced headliner. Whoever it is, they’ll be in good company—2015’s headliner was Fun. frontman Nate Ruess and other Rock ‘n’ Roll headliners have included Train, Brad Paisley, and Pat Benatar.
- The Sights: The course begins outside the Brooklyn Museum and ends in Prospect Park, tracing a path down Eastern Parkway and Ocean Parkway in between.
- The Causes: Since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, the American Association for Cancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Online registration required by 9/26. Must pick up packet on 10/6 or 10/7. Refundable only day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Offer is 1-time & limited. Can't be upgraded or applied to any other distance, race or product such as TourPass & St. Jude Hero. Must be 12+ for half marathon. Must sign waiver. 21+ only for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.