What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption by July 9, 2017.
- $89.99 for race registration for one (up to $101.48 value)
All participants receive the following:
- Admission to the finish line festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Live bands on course
- Technical participant t-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Exclusive finisher’s medal
- Digital finisher’s certificate
- Complimentary post-race beer (21+)
- Runner Perks discounts
Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon
- The Half-Marathon: 13.1 miles on the closed streets of Chicago, livened up with bands playing along the way and cheering squads keeping spirits high
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll: In addition to the local acts along the course, the event caps off with a yet-to-be-announced headliner. Whoever it is, they’ll be in good company—2016’s headliner was the Echosmith, and other Rock ‘n’ Roll headliners have included Sheryl Crowe, Third Eye Blind, and Pat Benatar.
- The Sights: The course begins behind the Art Institute and ends in Grant Park, tracing a path through the Loop and The Near South Side while passing landmarks such as Chicago Theater, Harold Washington Library, and Soldier Field.
- The Causes: Since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, the American Association for Cancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2017. Limit 8/person. Online registration required by 7/9. Must pick up race packet on 7/14 or 7/15 at McCormick Place. Refundable only day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Offer is 1-time & limited. Cannot be upgraded or applied to any other distance, race or product such as TourPass & St. Jude Hero. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.