All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $89 for one registration in the half marathon on Saturday, November 7, at 7 a.m. (up to $119 value)
- $99 for one registration in the marathon on Saturday, November 7, at 7 a.m. (up to $129 value)
- $125 for one registration for team of two people in the relay on Saturday, November 7, at 7 a.m. (up to $165 value)
- $20 for one registration for Kids Rock on Sunday, November 8, at 3:15 p.m. (up to $25.99 value)
All participants receive the following:
- Technical t-shirt
- Gear bag
- Finisher medal and certificate
- Free admission to the finish line festival and post-race headliner concert
- Free entrance into the health and fitness expo
Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
- The Run: a marathon, half marathon, relay, 10K or 5K livened up with bands playing along the way, plus a Kids Rock run for children in grades K–7 the next day
- The Bands: Award-winning county stars Rascal Flatts (“These Days,” “Bless the Open Road”) headline the post-race concert, with more bands performing throughout the course
- The Cause: since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, and the Next Step Foundation
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online registration required by 11/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. This is a one time, limited offer. It cannot be upgraded or applied to any other distance, race or product. Must be 18 or older for full marathon. Must be 12 or older for half marathon/relay. Parking is not included. Voucher is non-transferable. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.