All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption by 1/10/2016.
- $35 for one registration in the 5K on Saturday, January 16, at 8 a.m. (up to $50 value)
- $40 for one registration in the 10K on Sunday, January 17, at 7:45 a.m. (up to $55 value)
- $89 for one registration in the half marathon on Sunday, January 17, at 7:45 a.m. (up to $120 value)
- $99 for one registration in the marathon on Sunday, January 17, at 7:45 a.m. (up to $130 value)
All participants receive the following:
- Brooks technical participant t-shirt
- Gear check bag
- Finisher medal and certificate
- Free admission to the finish line festival and post-race headliner concert
- Free admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Complimentary post-race beer
Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series - Arizona
- The Run: a marathon, half marathon, 10K or 5K livened up with bands playing along the way
- The Bands: While the 2016 event’s headliner has yet to be named, the 2015 event featured the Wallflowers and OK Go rocking at the finishing party
- The Cause: since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, the American Association forCancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Not valid w/promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online reg. required from 11/21/15-1/10/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Offer and cannot be transferred, upgraded, or applied to any other distance, race or product such as Tour Pass and St. Jude Hero. Must be 8+ for 5K, 10+ for 10K, 12+ for 1/2 marathon, 18+ for marathon; under 18 must have parent/guardian complete registration. 21+ only for alcohol. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.