All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- $59.99 for one registration in the 5K on Saturday, April 29, at 7:15 a.m. (up to $77.98 value)
- $99.99 for one registration in the half marathon on Saturday, April 29, at 7:15 a.m. (up to $130.48 value)
- $119.99 for one registration in the marathon on Saturday, April 29, at 7:15 a.m. (up to $140.48 value)
All participants receive the following:
- Admission to the finish line festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Live bands on course
- Technical participant T-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Exclusive finisher’s medal
- Digital finisher’s certificate
- Complimentary post-race beer (21+)
- Runner Perks discounts
St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon and Half Marathon
- The Run: A marathon or half-marathon on the closed streets of Nashville, livened up with bands playing along the way across 28 stages and cheering squads keeping spirits high. The route takes runners from Lower Broadway to Nissan Stadium, through Nashville neighborhoods like 12South, Belmont, and Downtown, and by landmarks such as the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, TN State Capitol, Frist Center for the Visual Arts, Bicentennial Mall, and Sevier Park.
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll: In addition to the local acts along the course, the event caps off with a yet-to-be-announced headliner. Whoever it is, they’ll be in good company—2016’s headliner was The Wallflowers and other Rock ‘n’ Roll headliners have included Train, Brad Paisley, and Pat Benatar.
- The Causes: since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, the American Association for Cancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Online registration required by 4/23. Must pick up packet during the Health & Fitness Expo on 4/27 or 4/28 at Music City Center, Hall C-D. Refundable only day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. This is a one time, limited offer and cannot be transferred, upgraded, or applied to any other distance, race or product such as TourPass and St. Jude Hero. Must sign waiver. Parking not included. Voucher non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.