- General admission to Rock n Roll Resort
- Where: Hudson Valley Resort & Spa
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the musical lineup.
- Click here to view all available activities.
Ticketing Options * $51 for one single-day pass on Friday, April 4, at 3 p.m. (up to $73 value) * $51 for one single-day pass on Saturday, April 5, at 12 p.m. (up to $73 value) * $29 for a single-day pass on Sunday, April 6, at 11 a.m. (up to $42 value) * Admission is free for children 12 and under
Rock n Roll Resort
- Who the festival is for: people who say they like all kinds of music and mean it, especially jam rock
- How the creators describe it: “a sonic, visual and intellectual voyage” by music fans, for music fans
- What you’ll see: multiple stages hosting major and up-and-coming acts, eye-popping visual installations, musical workshops and activities, and more serene people in one day than you usually see in a year
- If you’re a fan of New Orleans grooves: don’t miss Dumpstaphunk
- To feel the healing powers of improvisational funk: take a full dose of The Motet x2
- To take part in a soul-searching improvisational musical jam: join the Everyone Orchestra featuring Grateful Dead cohort Steve Kimock
- To find fulfillment between acts: head to the Holistic Village for herbal teas and yoga, partake in a mini-golf tournament, or play nine holes of disc golf with some of the musical performers
400 Granite Road
Kerhonkson, NY 12446