- One ticket to see Rock of Ages
- When: select dates, September 23–October 7
- Where: Helen Hayes Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for rear mezzanine rows G-J (up to $78.50 value)
- $69 for side mezzanine rows A-F (up to $107.50 value)
- $99 for orchestra or front mezzanine sections (up to $148 value)
Looking for different dates?
Rock of Ages
It’s 1987 on the Sunset Strip, at the immaculately feathered apex of hair metal. Small-town girl Sherrie “Sister” Christian has just moved to Hollywood chasing silver-screen dreams, but finds herself detoured by love and fate when she crosses paths with South Detroiter Drew Boley, a free-spirited rocker who busses tables at the Bourbon Room. Together, they embark on an adventure to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. As the action ramps up, the actors’ lungs inflate for more than 25 ’80s hits such as “We’re Not Gonna Take It,” “Any Way You Want It,” “We Built This City,” and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.”
Rock of Ages was nominated for five Tony Awards in 2009 in categories including Best Musical, Best Costume Design, and Best Sound Design, and recently became the 50th longest-running Broadway show. Lauded by the New York Times as “impossible to resist”, the amplified romp also boasts a Guinness World Record for the Largest Air Guitar Ensemble after a performance in which 810 members of the cast and audience shredded on invisible axes. Shows through October 26 will feature Tony Award nominee and American Idol finalist Constantine Maroulis.