What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Rock of Ages
- When: select dates, December 14–January 5
- Where: Helen Hayes Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $99 for orchestra or front-mezzanine seating (up to $148 value)
- $79 for rear side-orchestra seating (up to $107.50 value)
- $69 for seating in side-mezzanine rows A–F (up to $148 value)
- $49 for seating in mezzanine rows G–J (up to $107.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Rock of Ages
It’s 1987 on the Sunset Strip, at the immaculately feathered apex of hair metal. Small-town girl Sherrie “Sister” Christian has just moved to Hollywood chasing silver-screen dreams, but finds herself detoured by love and fate when she crosses paths with South Detroiter Drew Boley, a free-spirited rocker who busses tables at the Bourbon Room. Together, they embark on an adventure to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. As the action ramps up, the actors’ lungs inflate for more than 25 ’80s hits such as “We’re Not Gonna Take It,” “Any Way You Want It,” “We Built This City,” and “Hit Me With Your Best Shot.” The final Rock of Ages show will be on January 18.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Helen Hayes Theatre. Orders only editable or refundable on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.