- $35 for one ticket for reserved floor-seating in sections 101–102 (up to $$76.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- What The Weight Does: channels the music of The Band through both replication and creative interpretation
- Why They’re So Good At It: two of the five musicians are former members of The Band, two others are current or former members of spin-off groups the Midnight Ramble Band and the Rick Danko Band, and all five have performed with frontman Levon Helm
- A Few of Their Favorite Songs: “Cripple Creek,” “Chest Fever,” and, of course, “The Weight”
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.