What You'll Get
- $20 for one upper-arena ticket (up to $41.50 value)
- $27 for one lower-arena end ticket (up to $53.25 value)
- $33 for one lower-arena side ticket (up to $65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Rock of the ’70s
- Foghat: These ’70s arena rockers’ bluesy, boogying riffs led to eight gold records, one platinum album, and a string of hits including “Slow Ride,” “Fool for the City,” and “I Just Wanna Make Love to You.”
- Jefferson Starship: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted upgrade of Jefferson Airplane, this act creates galaxies of acid-rock mixed with some heady science fiction, folky psychedelia, and paunchy riffs. Expect a scroll of classics ranging from “Somebody to Love” and “White Rabbit” to “Jane” and “Miracles.”
- Atlanta Rhythm Section: a sonic blood-brother to southern-rock titans Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Allman Brothers, ARS has amassed a passionate fanbase with road-trip-friendly jams such as “Doraville,” “I’m Not Gonna Let It Bother Me Tonight,” and “Imaginary Lover”
- Pure Prairie League: ever since “Amie” vaulted the band to fame in 1974, Pure Prairie League has leavened twangy country with a good dose of ’70s soft-rock groove
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 24 hours after purchase for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Tickets are usually distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at ticket pick-up. Seating may be assigned on a first-purchased, first-served basis at the discretion of the venue. Your ability to select your seats cannot be guaranteed. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.