Enjoy savory barbecue and an all-star musical lineup incl. 38 Special, Southside Johnny, Outlaws, Artimus Pyle, Marshall Tucker Band & more
What You'll Get
- Single-day adult general admission tickets (ages 13+)
- Children age 3 and under are admitted free.
- When: Saturday, June 29 or Sunday, June 30. Doors open at 12 p.m. with music starting at 1 p.m. each day.
- Click to view the full artist lineup. Schedule is subject to change.
10th Annual Rock, Ribs, and Ridges Festival
The Rock, Ribs, and Ridges Festival returns to the Sussex County Fairgrounds for a weekend blowout of smoked meats and smokin’ music. Revelers enjoy a live soundtrack from an all-star lineup of rock giants, all while sipping craft beers and munching on mouth-watering barbecue from vendors like Texas Smoke, Pigtails BBQ, Butch’s Smack Your Lips BBQ, and Cowboys Barbeque & Rib Co. Campers are welcome.
Saturday, June 29
- 38 Special: Their sound—a rough-and-tumble mix of arena rock and introspective ballads—recalls that of the Allman Brothers, and their biggest hits include “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” and “Second Chance.”
- The Artimus Pyle Band: Artimus Pyle is still going strong 40+ years after the tragic plane crash that claimed members of Lynyrd Skynyrd. And today, just like it’s always been, it’s all about the music. As well as a huge “thank you” to Ronnie Van Zant, the man behind the standard-bearers of Southern Rock.
- The Weight Band: Featuring members of The BAND, Levon Helm Band and Rick Danko Group, performing their greatest hits, such as “The Weight” and “Up on Cripple Creek”.
- Also Appearing: Blackfoot | The Matt Coffy Band
Sunday, June 30
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes: Jersey Shore mainstays who inspired icons from Jon Bon Jovi to Bruce Springsteen play hits stretching back 40 years, from 1976’s “I Don’t Want to Go Home” to 2010’s growling “It’s Harder Than It Looks.”
- The Marshall Tucker Band: Founding singer Doug Gray and five other guys not named Marshall Tucker serenade Southern ramblers and lovelorn outlaws with favorites such as “Heard It in a Love Song” and “Fire on the Mountain.”
- The Outlaws: The southern rockers behind “Green Grass & High Tides” and “(Ghost) Riders in the Sky” take the stage unleashing their signature assault of dual lead guitars, drum-tight three- and four-part harmonies, and a country-tinged rock feel.
- Also Appearing: Farmer Phil Band
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Present your voucher at main entrance on day of event. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children age 3 and under are admitted free. Voucher valid for 2019 Rock, Ribs, and Ridges Festival only. Valid only for specific date purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.