Festivals afford you the chance to do things you don't normally do, such as eating food off a stick and seeing people's bare legs. Take it all in with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Rock & Shop! Dallas
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 10 a.m.
- Where: The Artists’ Quarter at South Side on Lamar
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of vendors and performers.
Ticketing Options * $7 for two general-admission tickets (up to $10 value) * $15 for two general-admission wristbands, which include two non-alcoholic drinks each (up to $30 value) * Both options include all-day re-entry
Rock & Shop! Dallas
- What it is: the rockin’ center of a Venn diagram marked “mall” and “concert venue”
- Who you’ll hear: electro-indie poppers Scissorhands, funky hip-hoppers One Nite Stand, and more
- Where you’ll take your shopping bag: to booths featuring merchandise from over 40 vendors, including local bracelet artist Aelphie and accessory specialists Dueces to Divas
- Where you’ll take your wall-sized shopping bag: to booths hosting artists such as muralist Amanda Robles and painter Mag Love
- How you’ll silence your grumbling stomach: by snacking on croissant-donuts from Jaram’s Donuts, or grumbling louder until you drown your stomach out
1409 S Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75215