What You'll Get
- $30 for one single-day VIP ticket (up to $59.02 value)
- VIP tickets include early admission at 6 p.m., access to a VIP lounge with its own entertainment and 12 VIP only breweries. All tickets include unlimited samples and a custom tasting cup
Newport Beach Beerfest
- Hoobastank: singer Doug Robb alternated between a smooth croon and a tortured howl on “The Reason,” the inescapable anthem of 2004, and hit back on the band’s last album Fight or Flight
- Kottonmouth Kings: They call themselves “psychedelic hip-hop punk rock,” but you could also just describe these mic-sharing cannabis activists as the sound of Orange County subculture.
- Alien Ant Farm: The propulsive alt-rock quartet dominated airwaves with their 2001 take on Michael Jackson’s “Smooth Criminal,” and have since sold over five million records, earned a Grammy nomination, and recorded a crowd-funded album.
- The beers: the festival went through over 150 kegs of beer in 2015, and this year they’ll have over 100 beers ready to taste—plus 12 VIP only beers
- The tasting village: more than 20 food trucks gather in the Tasting Village to help keep attendees fueled
- Everything else: a VIP DJ and dance floor, surprise musical guests, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.