- $95 for one single-day VIP ticket (up to $125 value)
VIP admission includes:
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Beer, wine, and sangria by the glass with BBQ provided exclusively by House of Que BBQ.
- A one-time visit to the extensive BBQ bar
- Craft and dessert vendors
- Bourbon and vodka experience available for additional cost
Rock the BBQ
- The BBQ: slow (pronounced “slooooow”)-cooked ribs, pulled pork, brisket, and chicken from 20 award-winning pit masters selected to represent the best of the Northeast, including Oink and Moo BBQ, House of Que BBQ, and Baron Von Schwein
- The desserts: Save room for decadent treats from five of the region’s top dessert chefs, including Chimney Cake Factory and Waffle De Lys.
- The music: Dixieland jazz from The Blue Vipers of Brooklyn; pop/rock from New Jersey piano man Matt Wade; blues-rock with scorching solos from The Matt O’Ree Band; soulful Latin jazz and heavy duty horns from Jeremy Beck & The Heavy Duty Horns
- The adult festivities: sipping a craft brew in the beer garden; scooting your boots at a line dance; tensing up during a game of Giant Jenga; marveling at the world-class mixology of “The Bourbon Bar” and “The Vodka Experience”; cleaning barbecue sauce off your child’s face
- Kids’ stuff: bounce houses, face-painting, pony rides, a petting zoo, burlap sack races, pumpkin-decorating stations, balloon art, getting barbecue sauce all over their faces
- The grand finale: Each night, the festival ends with a literal bang as fireworks dance across the Hudson.