All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 12
- Dates and times: April 27–28, 2019, 12 p.m.–7 p.m.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase
- Cashless event
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2019. Expiration varies. Promotional value expires April 28, 2019. Rock the Fork is the issuer of the tickets for this event. Discount reflects Rock the Fork current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Rain or Shine event. The festival is on Saturday, April 27, 2019 and Sunday, April 28, 2019, from 12 p.m. - 7 p.m. at Festival Area at Horse Lovers Park. Redeem on day of event. All people must be present to redeem at time of admission. Food and beverage sold separately. Children 12 and under are free. Cashless event. Must have debit or credit card including for parking. Limit 4 per person. All sales final after date of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rock the Fork's Sushi Festival
For the love of sushi, Rock the Fork's Sushi Festival brings this beloved, versatile dish to the forefront for a celebration of culinary traditions. From hometown creations to world-renowned rolls, this festival draws crowds who are looking to both discover and partake in all things sushi, from unique creations to incredible mash-ups. Here's more about what to expect:
- Delicious culinary artistry is put on a pedestal, featuring renowned chefs who put their own spin on sushi.
- Live music gives this event a shot of energy to further excite sushi lovers and learners alike.
- More fun is to be had with several pop-up beer and wine bars, special events put on by key brands, horseback riding for kids and the young at heart, and a bunch more activities to get into.