What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass ticket to Rock the House feat. Ozzmania (up to $18 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rock the House featuring Ozzmania
- Ozzmania: This tribute to all eras of Ozzy, from Sabbath through the solo years, features spot-on wailing from Michael Reade (aka “Snozzy Snosbourne”) and fret-perfect Zakk Wylde-ian shreds from guitarist Mark “Metal Mark” Knapp, and was picked by Mark Cuban as one of AXSTV’s Worlds Greatest Tribute Bands
- Also Appearing: The Blackout (a tribute to Scorpions), Noise Pollution (a tribute to AC/DC) and Pyromania (a tribute to Def Leppard)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.