What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket for gold circle seating (up to $57.69 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Rock The Mountain 80’s Rock Festival
- Warrant: One of the biggest glam-metal bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s, Warrant gifted the world hits such as “Big Talk,”as well as the heartfelt ballads “Heaven” and “I Saw Red.” And of course, they penned the most popular song ever about a pastry.
- L.A. Guns: As melodic and hard-rocking as an all-terrain motorcycle, L.A. Guns didn’t just make their name with driving hits such as “Rip and Tear”—they made half of Guns N’ Roses’ name, too.
- Also Appearing: DeLorean, a glam-rock tribute band that pays homage to acts including Poison and Skid Row
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.