What You'll Get
- General admission to Rock the River Fest
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 4 p.m.
- Where: River Road Ice House
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the schedule
- $20 for one ticket (up to $32.64 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $65.28 value)
- $65 for four tickets (up to $130.86 value)
Rock the River Fest
- Green River Ordinance: Hosting and headlining, Green River Ordinance has shared the stage with the Zac Brown Band and the Goo Goo Dolls; their hits—from the Billboard-charting “Come On” to their latest, “Heart of Me”—swing from sweet to souped up with a heavy guitar crunch.
- Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors: Drew’s got a hard-working, no-frills voice perfect for the band’s achingly sincere songs, such as “Good Light” and “The Wine We Drink,” many of which can be heard on Lifetime’s Army Wives and United States of Tara.
- Uncle Lucius: R&B, blues, and country are a religion to this quintet, which unfurls tracks from its latest album, 2012’s And You Are Me, and shows off ‘dos worthy of induction to the Rock and Roll Hair of Fame.
- Andrew Ripp: Although he got his start writing hits for other artists, when Andrew Ripp dusted off his own soulful vocals, he found even greater success; hits such as “Cool Ya (Nobody Loves You Like I Do)” blend energetic pop beats with a soul depth.
- Hudson Moore: At just 23 years old, Moore is no stranger to the top of the charts, playing old fashioned country leavened with unexpected strains of funk guitar; his debut single, “Fireworks,” was one of the most played songs in Texas in 2012, charting more than 18,000 plays in four months.
- Penny and Sparrow: Piano keys, guitar strings, and two voices add up to Penny and Sparrow’s sparse and beautiful sound, which is reminiscent of Bon Iver and Mumford and Sons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/9 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rock the River Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.