- $37.80 for one G-Pass to Rock the Yacht featuring Little River Band, Ambrosia, Player, Stephen Bishop, Robbie Dupree (up to $63 value)
- When: Friday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Section: orchestra rows M–U of side sections B and G
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rock the Yacht
- Little River Band: formed in 1975, they were the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences, who loved them for their instantly comforting soft-pop featuring sultry keyboards, shimmering guitars, and tender harmonies. Their latest, 2013’s Cuts Like a Diamond, earned Allmusic.com praise, which called the album “big, shiny, and hooky, almost defiantly old-fashioned in its appeal.”
- Ambrosia: Originally discovered by Los Angeles Philharmonic conductor Zubin Lehta, these prog-rockers have garnered five Grammy nominations and amassed many fans thanks to hits such as “How Much I Feel” and “Biggest Part of Me.”
- Also Appearing: Player | Stephen Bishop | Robbie Dupree