What You'll Get
- $37.80 for one G-Pass to Rock the Yacht featuring Little River Band, Ambrosia, Player, Stephen Bishop, Robbie Dupree (up to $63 value)
- When: Friday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Section: orchestra rows M–U of side sections B and G
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rock the Yacht
- Little River Band: formed in 1975, they were the first Australian band to break out from Down Under and reach American audiences, who loved them for their instantly comforting soft-pop featuring sultry keyboards, shimmering guitars, and tender harmonies. Their latest, 2013’s Cuts Like a Diamond, earned Allmusic.com praise, which called the album “big, shiny, and hooky, almost defiantly old-fashioned in its appeal.”
- Ambrosia: Originally discovered by Los Angeles Philharmonic conductor Zubin Lehta, these prog-rockers have garnered five Grammy nominations and amassed many fans thanks to hits such as “How Much I Feel” and “Biggest Part of Me.”
- Also Appearing: Player | Stephen Bishop | Robbie Dupree
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at NYCB Theatre at Westbury on 7/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.