Long-running a cappella group of Carmen Sandiego fame brings sterling harmonies and charisma to a set of classics
What You'll Get
- Seating: balcony or orchestra
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Available dates: Friday, September 13, at 8 p.m. | Saturday, September 14, at 5 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together
- The Rockapella formula: all of the elements of modern pop and rock music (bass, melody, harmonies, and percussion) performed using only vocals and limbs. In other words, a capella meets rock.
- That sounds familiar: because you can hear their influence in shows such as The Sing Off, movies such as Pitch Perfect, and in vocal gang rumbles on college quads. However, Rockapella were among the first groups to popularize the art form.
- You first met them: when they appeared on the 1990 PBS special Spike Lee & Company: Do It A Capella, but you most likely remember them as the house band and singers of the theme to Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Zoot Live: Connecticut events, booking and promotions company with the mission of bringing diverse, creative, unique events and talent to our communities and venues.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.