What You'll Get
- $11 for general admission (up to $18 value)
- Their Sound: hard rock fused with heavy metal guitar riffs courtesy of legendary shredder—and band founder—George Lynch
- For Fans Of: George Lynch’s robust career, which includes forming several bands in the 1970s and serving as lead guitarist and songwriter in glam-metal band Dokken before establishing Lynch Mob more than 25 years ago
- Where to Begin: by moving through the band’s varied discography and sound, including their 1990 hard-rocking debut, Wicked Sensation, 2003’s metal-fused REvolution, and 2014’s comeback, Sun Red Sun
- Special Guests: Swamphammer, Terry Lauderdale, and Patryk DeRosa
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem 9/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.