What You'll Get
- $39 for two tickets to Rockesha Music Festival (up to $80 value)
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Waukesha County Expo Grounds
- General admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Rockesha Music Festival
- Warrant: One of the biggest glam-metal bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s, Warrant gifted the world hits such as “Big Talk,”as well as the heartfelt ballads “Heaven” and “I Saw Red.” And of course, they penned the most popular song ever about a pastry.
- Quiet Riot: the hit-makers behind the grimy pile driver “Bang Your Head (Metal Health),” a soaring cover of Slade’s “Cum On Feel the Noize,” and a thudding take on “Mama, Weer All Crazee Now,” proving they’re as dedicated to rocking as they are to misspelling
- Lita Ford: After the Runaways broke up, Lita Ford’s gut-wrenching vocals earned her the title Queen of Metal. Her reign continues in a steady stream of new albums and her guest appearance on Brütal Legend
- Firehouse: their smooth, sweeping take on metal ballads earned the band platinum-selling status for their self-titled debut album, as well as the award for Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock New Artist at the 1992 AMAs * Eric Martin: as the lead singer of Mr. Big, Eric Martin set hearts aflutter with such songs as “Just Take My Heart,” a cover of “Wild World,” and most romantically, “To Be With You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2014. Limit X per person. Redeem starting 6/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Waukesha County Expo Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Splat Entertainment LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.