- $25 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra and rear mezzanine (up to $42.04 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Rocket Man — The Ultimate Elton John Tribute Show
- The Show: A spot-on recreation of an early Elton John concert, featuring lavish costumes (sequined Dodgers uniforms, peacock outfits, massive glasses, the works) that were originally worn by Elton himself, a crackerjack rhythm section, and the magnetic performance power of…
- Rus Anderson: an Elton John doppleganger who pulls off Sir Elton’s daunting vocal duties, piano skills, and fashion sense with appropriate panache
- The Songs: expect a litany of hits, including “Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting,” “Your Song,” “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road,” and most certainly “Rocket Man”
Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.