What You'll Get
Celebrate a Big Apple Christmas wherever you are with this deal for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, starring the Rockettes, at the Akoo Theatre at Rosemont. Select a showtime and date between Saturday, December 22, and Friday, December 28, from the drop-down menus. Next, choose from the following seating options:
- For $45, you get a ticket for seating in the middle rows of the balcony sections (up to a $57.95 value, including all fees).
- For $55, you get a ticket for seating in the rear of the main-floor sections (up to a $67.70 value, including all fees).
- For $67, you get a ticket for seating in the front of the main-floor or balcony sections (up to an $88.70 value, including all fees).
- For $46, you get a ticket for seating in the rear of the main-floor sections (up to a $57.45 value, including all fees). This option is only available for noon showtimes on December 26 or 28.
- For $47, you get a ticket for seating in the front of the main-floor or balcony sections (up to a $78.45 value, including all fees). This option is only available for noon showtimes on December 26 or 28.<p>
Doors open one hour before showtime.
For 85 years, the Rockettes have dazzled with precision dancing, luminous costumes, and high-kicking chorus lines that comb the sky with pointed toes. And for 80 of those years, they’ve boosted American spirits and dilated American pupils with the sheer spectacle of the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. This year’s cherished Yuletide cavalcade celebrates both anniversaries with a dazzling blend of 21st-century technology, timeless showstoppers, and glamorous Rockette costumes.
The show bridges the distance between past and present and East Coast and Midwest by using a 50-foot LED screen to transport the dancers and the audience to the streets of New York, Times Square, and the North Pole. In a surprise cameo, Santa Claus demonstrates exactly how he is able to visit every house on Christmas Eve before unveiling a workshop full of living toys performing selections from The Nutcracker. Not to be outdone, the dancers enliven the repetitive structure of “The Twelve Days of Christmas” with an endlessly inventive tap routine. And no Christmas with the Rockettes would be complete without the clockwork-precise Parade of the Wooden Soldiers, as the leggy kickline cascades back and forth like human dominoes while wearing Vincente Minnelli’s classic 1933 costume.
In addition to the classics, five new numbers propel the dancers into ever-higher kicks and more complex routines as they parade across new sets that twinkle with immersive special effects. Among them is New York at Christmas, which sends the Rockettes rolling past Big Apple landmarks on a life-size double-decker bus.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Akoo Theatre at Rosemont. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Must print voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.