All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $69 for one G-Pass for single-day general admission (up to $115.74 value)
- $129 for one G-Pass for two-day general-admission (up to $193.54 value)
- Click to view the lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Saturday, April 2
- Bret Michaels: The rocker who, as the lead singer of Poison, ignited radio waves with “Every Rose Has Its Thorn” and “Nothing But a Good Time.” He’s worn many hats atop his golden locks and signature bandana, including those of a philanthropist and a reality-TV personality.
- Cinderella’s Tom Keifer: As the frontman for Cinderella, he asked fans to “Shake Me” and warned them that you “Don’t Know What You’ve Got (Till It’s Gone).” As a solo artist he earned new fans with his 2013 debut, The Way Life Goes.
- Night Ranger: Revving their hard rock engines since 1982, the San Francisco guitar wizards scored major hits with “Don’t Tell Me You Love Me,” “(You Can Still) Rock in America,” and the power ballad to end all power ballads, “Sister Christian.”
- Also Appearing: Warrant | The Romantics | John Waite | Firehouse | Trixter
Sunday, April 3
- Paul Rodgers: As the former lead vocalist of Bad Company, Free, and The Firm, Rodgers’s bench-pressing voicebox earned him a spot on Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Singers of All Time list. Expect to hear hits such as “Feel Like Making Love” and “Can’t Get Enough.”
- Ace Frehley: “Space Ace” cofounded KISS and supplemented Gene Simmons’s wails with the high-voltage output of his guitar solos. Space Invader, Ace’s first album of new material since 2009’s Anomaly, is the first-ever solo album from a KISS member to hit the Billboard Top 10.
- Ratt: This fixture of the Sunset Strip glam-metal circuit rose to multi-platinum stardom above their hairsprayed peers with a bluesy-hard rock fusion of Judas Priest’s nitro and Aerosmith’s promiscuous slither, resulting in Billboard hits such as “Round and Round” and “Wanted Man.”
- Also Appearing: Winger | Geoff Tate | Slaughter | Quiet Riot | Lynch Mob | Autograph
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with event & releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue & affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. No re-entry. Rain or shine event. Lineup/times subject to change w/o notice. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.