All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Catchy rock songs often have a blazing guitar riff, a sing-along chorus, and subliminal messages about getting out of your small town. Get hooked with this deal.
- $26.50 for Rockin’ for Wishes featuring Jimi Jamison, Bobby Kimball, and Mike Reno (up to a $54.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Rockin’ for Wishes featuring Jimi Jamison, Bobby Kimball, and Mike Reno
- How you know Jimi Jamison: he was the original lead singer of Survivor
- Survivor smash to bellow while racing Apollo Creed on a beach or setting up an ophthalmology office in the zoo: “Eye of the Tiger”
- Best Survivor Cold War jam to crank: “Burning Heart”
- How you know Bobby Kimball: as the former lead singer of the Grammy-winning band Toto
- Toto song most often butchered by karaoke singers: “Africa”
- Relation to David Arquette: Arquette’s sister Rosanna inspired Toto’s hit “Rosanna”
- Mike Reno fans know: there’s no such thing as Loverboy without Mike Reno
- Loverboy song that fuels the employed though daily drudgery: “Working for the Weekend”
- Other Loverboy classics that Mike might croon: “Turn Me Loose,” “When It’s Over”
- Where are the rest of their respective bands?: doesn’t matter, Tampa’s Stormbringer will handle the instrumentation
- Best reason to go, besides the famous singers: proceeds go to Mason Dixon’s Christmas Wish Fund, which helps underserved families get through the holidays<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 9/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Youkey Theatre at The Lakeland Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects The Lakeland Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.