Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $119 for one three-day pass to the Rockin’ River Music Festival (up to a $190 value)
- When: Thursday, August 15 through Saturday, August 17
- Where: Mission Raceway Park, just over an hour from Vancouver
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. on Thursday; 2 p.m. on Friday and Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full lineup.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Rockin’ River Music Festival
- Acts rockin’ the festival: Brad Paisley, Big & Rich, Chris Young, Trooper, Emerson Drive, and 17 more artists
- If Brad Paisley’s gold and platinum certifications were converted into gold and platinum teeth, they would: number enough to fill the upper jaw of an average adult human
- Big & Rich’s style: a catchy blend of flashy hip-hop, as demonstrated by “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy),” and heartfelt emotion, showcased in the Vietnam-inspired “8th of November”
- Surprising origin of Emerson Drive’s classic American sound: Canada
- Fellow Canadian luminaries: the Juno Award-winning members of Trooper
- Number of Top 40 singles Joe Nichols has scored on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart: 14, including “Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off,” “Gimmie That Girl,” and “Brokenheartsville”
- How Chris Young got his start: winning the reality series Nashville Star
- Kenny Hess has appeared with: Garth Brooks, Randy Travis, Reba, and Merle Haggard
- What Kenny Hess and Becca Hess have in common: a penchant for performing and, as father and daughter, a family
- Kristen Kelly’s debut single: the sassy breakup anthem “Ex-Old Man”<p>