- $20 for one ticket for infield box seating (up to $43.44 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Rumble in Rockland
On Thursday, August 25, grand slams will give way to body slams as Rumble in Rockland invades Provident Bank Park for an evening of professional wrestling. The event’s eight-match card will feature some of the sport’s most iconic brawlers, including:
- “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair: When you make the WWE Hall of Fame, you’re great. But when you make the WWE Hall of Fame twice, you’re a legend. Ric Flair has justified his signature, ahem, flair, by cementing himself among wrestling’s greatest names, winning 16 World Heavyweight titles along the way.
- Booker T: Booker T and his brother, Stevie Ray one of the most destructive tag-team duos in wrestling history. As Harlem Heat, they won 11 tag team championships, but Booker T added a handful of individual World Heavyweight titles to that collection en route to his own Hall of Fame induction.
- The Hardy Boyz: Though they’ll be competing in solo matches at Rumble in Rockland, Matt and Jeff Hardy developed a rabid following for their extreme, high-flying style of wrestling. In the past, they’ve been known to use ladders, tables, and other home-office supplies to gain the upper hand in the ring.
Since their debut in 2011, the Rockland Boulders have become one of the league's attendance leaders, packing the stands at Palidades Credit Union Park with over 500,000 fans. This season their fans get a chance to cheer on the 2014 Can-Am League champions as they look to win their second title in three years.