What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 8+ of section 104 or 108 (up to $46.60 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in rows 8+ of section 101, 102, 110, or 111 (up to $56.80 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for seating in floor section 4 or 6 or rows 1–7 of section 110 (up to $77.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Pack: Lead singers Brian Howe, Bobby Kimball, Denny Laine, and Bill Champlain, as well as Fran Cosmo, Chuck Negron, and Henry Gross, team up to play the hits of their former bands.
- Their Former Packs: Bad Company, Toto, The Moody Blues, Chicago, Boston, Three Dog Night, and Sha Na Na, respectively.
- What You’ll Hear: “Can’t Get Enough,” “Africa,” “Your Wildest Dreams,” “Saturday in the Park,” “More Than a Feeling,” and many more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.