What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass to the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival featuring Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Asking Alexandria, Trivium & More (up to $38.50 value)
- When: Sunday, July 20
- Where: First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Seating: Section 201–203 or 206–208
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- Avenged Sevenfold: Under the emblem of the Deathbat, M. Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Johnny Christ, Synyster Gates, and Arin Ilejay rip through heavy-metal licks from their latest album Hail to the King.
- Korn: Perhaps the most successful nü-metal band of all time, with two Grammy awards and over 35 million albums sold, Jonathan Davis and company treat audiences to classic favorites and new hits.
- Asking Alexandria: The English metalcore stars partially recorded their most recent album, From Death to Destiny, on their tour bus.
- Trivium: The thrash force from Florida has sold over a million records, trespassed at Metal Hammer’s “Trespass America Festival,” co-headlined with death metal giants In Flames, and provided sonic carnage for the game God of War III.
- Click here to see the rest of the lineup.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre on 7/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.