- One G-Pass to the Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival featuring Godsmack, Seether, Skillet, Pop Evil, and more
- When: Tuesday, September 16, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Irvine
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the lineup
- $20 for rows AAA–QQQ of terrace sections 10–13 (up to $40 value)
- $20 for rows DD–WW of loge sections 4–8 (up to $40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival
- Godsmack: these post-grunge rockers shroud hits such as "Keep Away," "Awake," and "Voodoo" in angst and occult imagery
- Seether: formed in South Africa, this alternative-metal act hit the U.S. airwaves in 2002 with "Fine Again" and hasn't stopped since, churning out angst-filled #1 hits including "Broken," "Remedy," and "Fake It"
- Skillet: the Grammy-nominated, chart-topping Christian rockers have gained crossover appeal thanks to their heavy, brooding sound
- Pop Evil: post-grunge Michigan outfit behind the hits “Boss’s Daughter," "Goodbye My Friend," and "Trenches"
- Escape The Fate: million-selling band from Las Vegas combines post-hardcore with emo on their latest hit, "Picture Perfect"
- Suicide Girls: the pinup and alternative female models hop off the computer screen for a titillating burlesque show
- Also appearing: These Raven Skies | Redlight King | 3 Years Hollow | Tattered | Sons Of Revelry | Battle of the Bands Opener