- One ticket to see RockTellz & CockTails presents Meat Loaf
- When: select dates, Tuesday, May 6–Thursday, June 19
- Where: Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $64 for rear mezzanine seating (up to $89.45 value)
- $80 for mid-mezzanine seating (up to $120.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
RockTellz & CockTails presents Meat Loaf
- Birth name: Marvin Lee Aday
- Bat Out of Hell: Meat Loaf’s 1977 smash-hit debut
- Three: the number of octaves in his range
- Where you’ve heard those octaves: on hits such as “Paradise by the Dashboard Light,” “You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth,” and “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)”
- What the Grammys won’t do: deny him one—he earned a tiny record player for “I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That)”
- What to expect: an interactive rock show filed with hit songs, engaging personal stories, and a journey through Meat Loaf 47-year music, stage, and film career
- What Mr. Loaf told In The Now magazine about his live act on the Las Vegas Strip: “People who come to Meat Loaf shows know what to expect. They know they’re going to get full-on energy with the best rock ‘n’ roll band in the world. That’s not an opinion. That’s the truth.”
The show is an interactive live show comprised of a full-on rock concert, hit songs and intimate, personal stories of the highs and the lows of rock ‘n roll’s most celebrated and fascinating stars.
Grammy Award winner Meat Loaf returns to the RockTellz & CockTails stage by popular demand and will take audiences on a once-in-a-lifetime journey through his in this over-the-top production show.