- $13 for one ticket to Go Back for Murder, presented by Rockville Little Theatre (up to $22 value)
- Where: F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre
- Seating: best-available upon redemption
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, January 16, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 17, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 18, at 2 p.m.
- Friday, January 23, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 24, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 25, at 2 p.m.
Go Back for Murder
All the audience knows is that poor Amyas Crale has been dead for over 16 years, most likely after ingesting a bottle of something with a skull and crossbones on its label. His wife, Caroline, was imprisoned for the dreadful deed, though a letter she sends to her daughter Carla from her deathbed proclaims her innocence. On a quest to discover the true killer, Carla pulls a classic Agatha Christie move by assembling everyone who was at the scene of the crime the day her father was killed. And to the surprise of Carla and audiences alike, the “who” in this whodunnit is not who you think it is. Or maybe it’s exactly who you think, if you read a lot of Agatha Christie, but it’s fun to watch it unravel anyway.
Rockville Little Theatre
1947 was a banner year for theatre. Broadway had just seen the world premiere of A Streetcar Named Desire, and the very first Tony Awards were held to the delight of theatre artists, theatergoers, and guys named Tony everywhere. But there were also smaller victories throughout the country. Hundreds of miles away from the Great White Way, a group of six Rockville residents assembled to create the aptly named Rockville Little Theatre and debuted in 1948 with a production of Noel Coward's Hay Fever. In the years since that first performance, the theatre company has only grown larger in membership, stature, and attendance. Placing an emphasis on quality theater and family programming, the theater's award-winning mix of new and classic comedies, mysteries, and dramas designed to appeal to theatregoers of all ages.
603 Edmonston Dr.
Rockville, MD 20851