- Non-special-event standup-comedy show
- When: Saturdays at 9 p.m. through May 30
- Where: Rockwells American Restaurant
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the upcoming comedy schedule
- $4 for two tickets (up to $20 value)
- $6 for four tickets (up to $40 value)
- $8 for six tickets (up to $60 value)
Rockwells American Restaurant has a $10 minimum food-and-drink purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Winner of Atlanta’s Laughing Skull Festival in 2010 and named a “Comic to Watch” by Comedy Central the following year, Sam Morril made his late night debut on Conan in 2014
One of Huffington Post’s Fifty-Three Favorite Female Comedians and ranked one of the nation’s Top Ten Funniest Female Comics by College Candy
Former high school teacher turned comedian, seen on Late Late Show with Craig Kilbourn and Comedy Central
Rockwells American Restaurant
While its green exterior and wooden booths are reminiscent of an Irish pub, Rockwells American Restauant’s cuisine embodies the “American” found in its title. Burgers topped with gorgonzola cheese, bacon, and other accoutrements share menu space with steaks, chicken sandwiches, and alcoholic drinks such as mudslides, as well as red and white wines. For entertainment, the restaurant broadcasts football games every Sunday, hosts comedians on Saturday night, and encourages diners to reenact their favorite Dogs Playing Poker painting under the emerald bar lights.